23 Mar 2011

Sydney Mistress- March “Slave Day” Testimonial’s

Monday 21st March 2011

“The whole approach was professional and well organised”… .
“There was always something happening that assaulted the senses”….
“The requests that I noted on my registration form were all respected throughout the session, but that ceratinly did not stop the Mistresses from pushing me outside my comfort zone”….
“The standard of organisation of the event and the quality of the play still of the finest quality one could want”….
“Their laughter at my squeals of pain were a reflection of how much the Mistresses enjoy the play”….
“But that is the measure of the event – a truly caring experience where the Mistresses tailor their play to challenge the slave’s tolerance”….
read BDSM Tesimonials for more..
Posted in BDSM Testimonials | Leave a comment | Edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.