9 Mar 2011

My Chastity Slave -100 Days in Chastity


Wednesday 5th of January:

I was pleased to encounter Ian, soon to be My new Chastity Slave ;)
I thought he was coming along for a fairly fun session of Full Cross Dressing, Spanking, Humiliation, CBT, Anal Penetration with the possibility of making him drink his cum if it pleased me. He talked about his Chastity Device but it wasn’t until we met did I realize how serious he needed to be restrained and to what lengths!
He/She made such a pretty little slut, all dressed up, heels, stockings, corset, half cup bra with long brunette hair and a tidy bobby pin to keep her fringe out of the way while she gagged and deep throated my large strap on dildo.
I had great fun administering Spankings, CBT, and Anal – I was fairly tame on the new girl (due to a non threatening medical condition) because I didn’t want the poor dear to faint! Not on her first day out!
I was briefly angered when she was unable to cum on my command as I hate disobedient cocks! Aargg!
We proceeded to restrain her cock in the device, agreeing on our next possible session in 3 weeks and future ones – I am the keeper of the keys!
Let us see if we are able to make 100 days.
http://www.mistressanna.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.