2 Sept 2011

Sydney Domme & Amil Slut slave

Friday 2nd September 2011

After a long holiday abroad in France, slave "J" returned for some Discipline.  Always a Golden Shower to wash him clean and freshen up.
Oh how he had forgotten the rules of Mistress Anna's house!
First a leaking cock, then it went soft!  I had to remind him with some Nipple, Cock & Ball Torture.  He was such a BABY and cried 'Mercy' only  after a few minutes. I set about with some Spanking before returning to the afore mentioned Torture.  He managed to take some more and definitely needs working back up again to satisfy me. I allowed him a little treat of Amil (his very favourite) before starting my very favourite..Anal Play!
Crawling on hands and knees back to the bathroom he finally remembered my rules and Came when I told him to as I washed his Cock with another Golden Shower.
Bienvenue à la maison.  Welcome home!
http://www.mistressanna.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.