28 Sept 2011

BDSM Mistess's Anal slave enjoys Cross Dress & Temp Piercing

Saturday 24th September 2011

On a rainy Saturday afternoon my young blonde Anal slave 'j' surprised me with a new request!
He admitted to me that he also likes to partially Cross Dress and could he wear something he had brought. Of course!..I do love a 'dress up'.

He shyly put on his stockings and suspenders and BOY did he look like a tarty slut!

I immediately had him Over my Knee for Spankings because he started to touch his twitching cock without consent!  Then into my sling for a good Anal fingering before having my way with my Dildo..

He was sooo adventureous that I tried Temp Piercing needles on him as well, of which he liked very much.
I can't think of a nicer way to spend a rainy Saturday afternoon ;)



http://www.mistressanna.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.