18 May 2011

Sydney Dominatrix on ‘Tour’ finds Caning Slut along the coast

Wednesday 18th May 2011
I toured up the coast to visit a friend and session at her Dungeon.
A very masochistic slave begged me to Cane his arse until my heart was content.
Breaking up the session with CBT, Nipple Play and Strap On Anal, I kept getting drawn back to the Cane.
It was a pleasure to hear him murmer “I love it so much, Mistress, thank you” as I brought each stroke down.
Interdispersed with a rubber paddle, the thick rectangular marks and thuddling were perfectly balanced with the finer lined strokes and “Swoosh” of the Cane through the air.
Monday’s along the Coast will have to be a permanent feature on my Tour.
So much fun!
It must be the sea air.



http://www.mistressanna.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.