21 May 2011

Femme Domme photoshoot for website

Thursday 19th May 2011

Thursday night was planned for a photoshoot for my website.  I had the help of a few friends to make it all happen.
Hebari professionally directed me, "French Femme" switch and my Sploshy slave into the various shots that I had had in mind and made them come alive with his experienced 'eye' before shooting us.
Sploshy slave looked very slim and sexy dressed from head to toe in Latex.
Then "French Femme" switch was next on the agenda with her Frou Frou, tight Corset and very sexy accent.
Kinkprincess was there for support, advice and for great company ;)
It was a great little get together.  Watch here for some preview shots!
Thanks to everyone, you all made it fun!
http://www.mistressanna.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.