11 May 2011

BDSM Mistress & slave ‘S’: afternoon cock fight fun!

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Hee hee..slave ‘S’ and I had some fun today.
As soon as he entered the room I made him Deep Throat my huge Strap On Cock.
Then while he had nice shiney Bulldog clamps on his nipples and balls, dangling a 2.5kg gym plate which swung from around his cock and balls, we had a little sword fight with our cocks.
I made sure my cock hit against the clamps a few times just for good measure :)
We followed it with orgasmic Sounding while I fucked his arse with my Strap On. I tried to Fist his arse too but he was unusually tight and i could only get four fingers in.
No matter because he came when I told him to as I caressed his cock and fucked his arse.
I wonder how long it will take before all the blood returns to his nipples and the clamp marks fade…..heehee.



http://www.mistressanna.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.