18 May 2011

Femme Domme forces Sissy Slut to suck Cock

Friday 13th May 2011

What a nice visit from ‘Sissy Slut J’. She flew in all the way from New Zealand.
Nice to hear a Kiwi accent pleading with me as I dressed her in Stockings and Knickers and then made her suck my Strap On.
She hardly moved a muscle with the Nipple Clamps but tears welled up in her eyes as she gagged during Deep Throating.
An extremely passive, gentle and softly spoken submissive.
I thoroughly enjoyed Sounding her and then Fingering her arse.
She has a tight little passage so I was unable to get all of my hand inside (this time).
I was quite annoyed when the little Bitch didnt come for me when I commanded.
Lets put this one down to nerves.
Not so lucky next time!
http://www.mistresssydney.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.