30 Apr 2011

Femme Domme &Sploshy slave dominate female submissive

 Thursday 28th April 2011

Today my Sploshy slave and I had a treat! We like to mix it up and decided to find a young, willing submissive female to play with.
Sploshy slave looked fabulous and sexy dressed all in Latex from head to toe.
The little blonde subbie was cute with a cheeky smile, but during todays’ play was timid and shy- not her usual naughty self ;(.
Sploshy and I still had fun but it left me wondering if I need to take up Electro Play to get the little female subbie ‘kick started’ into action!
If she was a School Girl I would have Spanked her harder for NOT BEHAVING APPROPRIATELY IN CLASS!
Needs improvement ;)
http://www.mistressanna.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.