6 Dec 2012

Forced Fitness @ SPECTRUM: Bootcamp Mistress

Wednesday 28th November 2012

 Tonight my boys 'kicked ass'!

My Door Bitch "Irena" looked stunning as per usual in her PVC 'maid outfit'. She then stripped away to reveal her 'zesty green' leotard. Of course I had to add 'nipple clamps'...it wouldn't be the same really.
Bad 'Charlotte' pranced in, sporting a new sleek black outfit from 'Lorna Jane", very much improved co ordination and fitness from her first session, she tackled this Bootcamp well. I was impressed!!
Marlee and 'Z' took it all in their stride at this small but intense, 'initmate' Forced Fitness event. We had a few 'scaredy cats' cancel, but it just gave me more time to spank bottoms and use 'Z' as a stool when I needed a minutes' rest.

Skipping, Lunges, Step Up's, Chest Press, Tricep Dip's, Plank's, Crunches and a few more exercises, got us all 'hot' and bothered. But somehow Charlotte and 'Z' managed to end up receiving OTK Spanks for misdemeanors, they were so naughty!

I had a fabulous time, mixing B&D and fitness...SO GOOD


www.mistressanna.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.