6 Dec 2012

Sydney Bootcamp Mistress 1 to 1 session in Sydney Gardens

Wednesday 5th December 2012

What better way to spend the afternoon but by exercising in the park?

My slave AWS and I power walked through the Botannical Gardens which had us slightly breathless, hot and sweaty (just the way I like it).

I decided I needed a fabulous view of the city, the Art Gallery of NSW and a nearby park bench {evil grin} to exercise by.

A circuit set of boxing, push up's, lunges and core stability made up out training session today.  It was just too tempting to use the riding crop on slaves' arse while he performed lunges.

I was in the mood for OTK Spanking but settled for bending AWS over the park bench and using my riding crop on his bottom and the occasional swipe with my boxing equipment.

So much fun in the sun! Happy Wednesday!!


www.mistressanna.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.