3 Oct 2011

Sydney Dominatrix restrains Sissy Slut & administers Golden Shower mouthwash

Monday 3rd October 2011

Sissy Slut Katie was sent to me today for such bad behaviour.  Where on earth does she learn these things!
She was caught performing indecent acts with 'older' High School Boys down the back field.

She entered my room looking quite demure but in her hand were the clothes she had had on previously.  I made her redress into them and then confess what she had been doing.

She presented to me wearing tarty crotchless stockings, black teddy lingerie and slutty 6 inch heels. She had been sucking cock, fingering herself and talking dirty.

I immediately restrained her and set about with her punishment.  Cock Tie, Nipple Clamps and Chop Sticks quickly quietened her pleas but after a while she was STILL snivelling.  She tried to please me by massaging my feet but did such a pathetic job it angered me further!

A loud verbal growling and Face Slapping finally did the trick to shut her up.  I laid her into the Sling and left her with some 'Time Out' to 'think about' her actions.

She didnt sound sorry enough when I questioned her again so I replaced the Nipple Clamps with Temp Piercing Needles and decided give her 'Arse' a fingering...just like the boys did.
She cried out for Mercy!
Her final punishment.
I washed out her Slutty Filthy mouth with a Golden Shower..better than soap;)
Rinse and Swallow: Good Girl!


http://www.mistressanna.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.