13 Jul 2011

Sydney Femme Domme: Novocastrian Foot Wank & Caning Slut

Wednesday 13th July 2011

So much FUN was had this time in Newcastle with my ‘newbie’ submissives. Nervous at the start I soon help unleash their supressed Fantasies & Fetishes.
Slave ‘C’ did a stella job of massaging and Worshipping my feet. So good in fact that I allowed some special Body Worship as well. His good behaviour also earned him a Foot Wank as I ordered him to come all over my feet…
I DO enjoy it when slaves come for me ;)
Slave ‘G’ was quite timid,shy, tall and lean. Etremely keen to push his limits.
He got his wish! Clover Clamps, CBT and a hard Caning to start, followed by my nice big Strap On Dildo until he Orgasmed.
I was quite impressed that he wanted to push his limits so hard and his pain threshold was so high.
Im sure he will remember our meeting for a long time to come, especially everytime he sits down for the next few days! ;)

http://www.mistressanna.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.