29 Jul 2014

Sydney Mistress enjoys client testimonial

I'm very touched to receive emails like this, it's very humbling and I'm very happy that people can find different ways to incorporate all aspects of their lives together. Job done!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mistress Anna,

I've been looking into your work incorporating BDSM into person training and I just want to say that it is amazing and revolutionary. I feel that you have truly opened a door that will lead to positive change in both BDSM and fitness.

Speaking from the perspective of someone who has experienced exercise in purely a negative light (via extreme parental pressure to lose weight as a child), I can imagine the immense benefit of your sessions for other kinksters like me. You are changing lives and, frankly, I'm touched.

Thanks for all you're doing, wishing you well.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.