15 Feb 2013

Valentine's Day treats for Mistress Anna

Thurdsay 14th February 2013
How excitement! Valentine's Day shenannagins!
First V.Day task was for M.A_sub to wear some of my very own favourite white panties...
...{such a good boy}
...a session with my Bathurst slave, who desperately needed "Sounds & Anal" play.
...off to meet my Melbourne C.D "simonboy', who then treated me to a delicious lunch and showed me some previous pictures of herself...

 Panties, panties, panties... I decided to shop' for my Cross Dressers' & subs'..

finally I received a phone call from my sub in Hong Kong who is flying in for the "Tea Party" this Sunday, she has bought me "Hypnotic Poison" perfume & MAC red lipstick.
Im such a lucky Domme!  Such a fabulous day!
www.mistressanna.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.