2 Feb 2013

Sydney Mistress enjoys a Kink filled week! Piercing, Bootcamp & C.D shopping

31st January 2013
Such a fabulous way to end the last week of January!
Kicking off with "Venomous -Inkorporated" V Lab opening 'Soiree', knibbles, bubbles, an impressive rope demo by Titan-Nawa and spot prizes as well! Massive effort from Lady V and Hari.  I also accquired from Hari another piercing, quick, professional and most of all-pain free! {brilliant!!}...I really, really love it.

A spot of shoe shopping for my sporty sub...

And finally, "Bootcamp Mistress" circuit at SPECTRUM Bar with myself and "Zumba" with Master Culo. Colin was our very fabulous bar tender and D.J.  So many hot and sweaty kinksters, how can I possibly fit in more fun?
    
www.mistressanna.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.