29 Jul 2012

Sydney Dominatrix & Rope time trials with her German slave

Sunday 29th July 2012

My German 'kidnap' slave wanted to try something different in our last session before returning home to Germany.

He tied Ms O, I tied him and then timed them to see who could get 'free' with 3 minutes.  Unfortunately Ms O was bound too tightly, but my Geman slave has had quite abit of practice escaping and did so successfully.

Ms O sought her revenge and tied him and I tied her, then again with the time trial.  He won again.
Ms O and I decided we'd had enough of him trying to escape and for his 'going away' finale' we tied him extremely well to a chair while we sat back with glee and watched him struggle.  There was no escaping this time.

Much fun was had! See you soon!

Tschuss! (Goodbye)


http://www.mistressanna.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.