6 Jan 2012

Sydney BDSM Mistress pierces & flogs Pensioner

Friday 6th January 2012

18 months after major surgery and with his Dr's approval, Slave 'G' was back for his 2nd session with me.
He LOVES it! Such a slutty masochist!

After chaining him up, I set about with a Cock Tie, Pegs, and Clover Clamps on his nipples,  face slapping and spitting thrown in for good measure.  I began  warming up his arse with my bare hand before stepping it up with the Riding Crop and Whip.

It was like a small circuit between the cock, nipples and arse, interdispersed with occasional and abrupt face slaps.  When the leather flap at the end of the Riding Crop came apart I wasn't sure whether to be angry or impressed.  He received a healthy face slap for ruining my toys ;/

I thought I had better teach him a lesson and get to his cock and nipples with Needles.

Then 5 of the Best on his arse with what was left of my Riding Crop.  He flinched toward the end and was upset that he might be going 'soft' in his old age of 65 years.....nah!!

He loved every minute of it and so did I!




 http://www.mistressanna.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.