8 Oct 2014

Kinky Paper, The Gathering and The Sydney Rope Festival

Wednesday 8th October 2014
Wow what a week it was !
We started out at TAP Gallery with Kinky Paper which was curated by Len Metcalf.  A fabulous turn out of artists and guests to view the art as well as a small fashion show from Victoria's Fetish Clothing. My monthly Dommes & subs were there to enjoy the community event too!
Friday night saw me shopping at The Gatherings' Fetish Market before waking early on Saturday morning for my Forced Fitness Boot Camp.  Sunday saw my workshop "The Chemistry of CBT-Ball Busting" with Mr Puny then onto a rope filled blissful afternoon with Mark, Aleni and Lani DeViate and their rope classes.
Monday saw EXK72 and I at The Sydney Rope Festival attending Kazami Ranki & Kinoko San rope classes.
This Sydney Mistress had so much Femme Domme fun, bring on next years events!
BzPjZbpCYAAZB-V (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.