23 May 2013

Femme Domme Fun! Dermals, Shibari Rope, suspension point & Cross installation, Club Lush & Hellfire

Thursday 23rd May 2013
Ive been having far too much fun and finally have a chance to write about it!
Ms Berenice pierced me with Dermals and it's finally healed, I now have sparkly shiney tops {sigh} thanks to JOELTRON @ Firstblood.  Avalon has been teaching me in private lessons-Sensual Shibari Rope {so very awesome}.  slave 'chastised loser' has been busy building and installing for me suspension points to use for rope and for Personal Training via Boot Camp Mistress.






Frank made me a FANTASTIC  St Andrews Cross {of which I have to christen}, then I danced all nite with  Violette Cici, Immerse and the other girls and boys  at Club Lush.

Sunday was  the Sydney Dommes and subs Munch with slave 'nick's' birthday to celebrate too.  The fortnight was sprinkled with Boot Camp Mistress Training & Waxing sessions with slave AWS & Katrina.
Now to get ready for Hellfire Club on Friday and round up the final sponsors for my group "kinksters keeping fit" running in the Sydney "City2Surf" in August.
...now where is my Italian Foot Fetish slave, my feet are tired thinking about all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.