21 Aug 2012

Sydney Bootcamp Mistress & Sissy Slut 'Lexie"

Wednesday 15th August 2012

A beautiful shining day in Newcastle saw this 'Mistress'  slip into "Noah's on the Beach" Hotel, incognito as "Bootcamp Mistress" .

I had a 'Sissy Slut' to put through her paces as she has been unable to leave her cock alone!
As I entered the hotel room I noticed her luxurious satin camisole, she looked very lovely.  I immediately handed her my 'Maid's Apron' and had her set about making me a cup of tea.   Sitting by my feet I made her recount her  misdemenours.

Over The Knee Spankings followed quickly, then a good Caning, ending with a good near Fisting.  I'm sure we may have gotten there this time but our time was cut short by a knock at the door from housekeeping. The mood was broken.

'Oh dear'!  Never mind, 'Lexie' will 'keep' until our next session.  Her red bottom kept her warm the whole drive home.

I slipped back out into the sunshine looking like the 'Sporty Mistress' I am, the hotel staff none the wiser.


www.mistressanna.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.